Manage whole TWiki site from one screen.
- Documentation: TWiki Reference Manual
- Site Tools: Configure script, TWikiPreferences, InterWikis, Variables, Doc Graphics
- Manage Users: All users, UserList, Registration, QueryUsers, ResetPassword, ChangePassword, ChangeEmailAddress
- Manage Content: Topics, Webs
| This table is updated automatically based on WebPreferences settings of the individual webs. |
| Legend: || || WebHome || WebSearch || WebChanges || WebNotify |
| || || WebPreferences || WebStatistics || WebTopicList || WebIndex |
All Admin Tools Category topics
- BackupRestoreConsole: Related Topics: BackupRestorePlugin, .AdminToolsCategory
- BackupRestorePlugin: This is a solution to backup, restore, and upgrade TWiki sites. It can be used via the browser and on...
- BulkRegistration: Administrators can use this topic to register (i.e. create logins and user topics) for a group of people...
- ChangeEmailAddress: This form is used to change your registered e mail addresses. Your registered e mails are used by TWiki...
- EditUserAccount: WikiName of user: find users Related topics: ManagingUsers, QueryUsers, AdminToolsCategory
- InstalledPlugins: Plugins are mainly user contributed add ons that enhance and extend TWiki features and capabilities....
- ManagingUsers: Register users on your TWiki site; change/reset/install passwords; remove user accounts Some of the...
- ManagingWebs: Adding, renaming and deleting webs are all web based operations. Overview A TWikiSite is divided into...
- QueryUsers: Find users: show all clear Related topics: ManagingUsers, EditUserAccount, AdminToolsCategory...
- ResetPassword: Remember your password? Use 1 instead. Otherwise, use this form to get a new one e mailed to you...
- SiteMap: TWiki is divided up into webs, also known as workspaces or collaboration spaces. Web Description...
- SitePermissions: Web Sitemap VIEW CHANGE RENAME Listed DENY ALLOW DENY ALLOW...
- SiteStatisticsFooter: Legend: Webs Total : Number of webs, excluding template webs Webs Viewed : Number of webs...
- TWikiReferenceManual: Documentation for webmasters, system administrators, project managers, team leaders, and all other users...
- TWikiSiteTools: Utilities for searching, navigation, and monitoring site activity TWiki Site Tools include utilities...
- TemplateWeb: Template webs contain a set of default topics and act as templates when creating a new web. Names of...
- WebHome: The place to learn about TWiki features and perform TWiki system maintenance. TWiki is a flexible,...
- WebLeftBar: 1 Web Users Groups Index Search Changes Notifications...
- WebTopMenu: This topic defines the menu structure of the TWiki web, used by the TopMenuSkin . 1...
Administrators can enable and disable plugins using configure
- SpreadSheetPlugin (2015-06-07, $Rev: 29570 (2015-11-29) $): Add spreadsheet calculation like
"$SUM( $ABOVE() )" to TWiki tables or anywhere in topic text
- BackupRestorePlugin (2015-01-09, $Rev: 28636 (2015-11-29) $): Administrator utility to backup, restore and upgrade a TWiki site
- CalendarPlugin (2012-12-03, $Rev: 24315 (2012-12-04) $): Show a monthly calendar with highlighted events
- ColorPickerPlugin (2015-01-10, $Rev: 29507 (2015-11-29) $): Color picker, packaged for use in TWiki forms and TWiki applications
- CommentPlugin (2015-01-10, $Rev: 28648 (2015-11-29) $): Quickly post comments to a page without an edit/preview/save cycle
- DatePickerPlugin (2015-01-10, $Rev: 29510 (2015-11-29) $): Pop-up calendar with date picker, for use in TWiki forms, HTML forms and TWiki plugins
- EditTablePlugin (2015-01-10, $Rev: 29516 (2015-11-29) $): Edit TWiki tables using edit fields, date pickers and drop down boxes
- HeadlinesPlugin (2015-11-06, $Rev: 29650 (2015-11-29) $): Show headline news in TWiki pages based on RSS and ATOM news feeds from external sites
- InterwikiPlugin (2015-06-18, $Rev: 29526 (2015-11-29) $): Write
ExternalSite:Page to link to a page on an external site based on aliases defined in a rules topic
- PreferencesPlugin (2015-01-14, $Rev: 29550 (2015-11-29) $): Allows editing of preferences using fields predefined in a form
- RenderListPlugin (2015-01-14, $Rev: 29558 (2015-11-29) $): Render bullet lists in a variety of formats
- SetGetPlugin (2015-07-09, $Rev: 29564 (2015-11-29) $): Set and get variables and JSON objects in topics, optionally persistently across topic views
- SlideShowPlugin (2015-01-14, $Rev: 29566 (2015-11-29) $): Create web based presentations based on topics with headings.
- SmiliesPlugin (2015-02-16, $Rev: 29568 (2015-11-29) $): Render smilies as icons, like
:-) as or
- TWikiNetSkinPlugin: (disabled)
- TablePlugin (2015-02-16, $Rev: 29580 (2015-11-29) $): Control attributes of tables and sorting of table columns
- TagMePlugin (2015-02-16, $Rev: 29582 (2015-11-29) $): Tag wiki content collectively or authoritatively to find content by keywords
- TinyMCEPlugin (2015-02-16, $Rev: 29584 (2015-11-29) $): Integration of the Tiny MCE WYSIWYG Editor
- WatchlistPlugin (2015-01-15, $Rev: 28820 (2015-11-29) $): Watch topics of interest and get notified of changes by e-mail
- WysiwygPlugin (2015-02-16, $Rev: 29604 (2015-11-29) $): Translator framework for WYSIWYG editors
See also: TWikiPlugins
Related topics: AdminDocumentationCategory
- TWiki engine: TWiki-6.0.2, Sun, 29 Nov 2015, build 29687
- Plugin API: 6.02